This is a quick technical guide intended to help you with your experience using the Radio Pod website and listening to the live Radio Pod shows.
Should you require any further help, you can email our Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website – to listen live
- To listen to Radio Pod you will need to click here
- The faster your internet connection, the better listening experience you will have. A broadband connection is preferred but you should still be able to listen using 3G/4G on your phone
- You will need speakers (and a sound card installed)
- To listen using an android device, you may need to choose “Request desktop site” or “Request PC version” from the options menu in your web browser
- You may have trouble listening outside of the UK due to copyright restrictions
Still can’t hear anything?
Try one of the following;
- Turn the speakers up
- Press play
- Wait for the audio to load
- Refresh the page
Other ways to listen;
- TuneIn – Listen on your smartphone, tablet or desktop using TuneIn;___;
- iTunes – Listen with iTunes. Go to the internet radio section, choose the “Adult Contemporary” category and scroll down to “Radio Pod”.
- Or listen on Radioguide.fm
The website – general
- Some website browsers work better than others. This is affected by which Operating System your computer uses and which version of the web browser you are using but Firefox & Google Chrome seem to be most compatible (the main functions affected by incompatible web browsers seem to be the calendar and radio player)
- The faster your machine/device, the quicker experience you will have so please be patient whilst content loads